Sunday, November 7, 2010

Florence: Palazzo Pitti

Palazzo Pitti is just over the other side of ponte Vecchio in Florence. On October 19th I spent an intensive day around galleries to see some of the wonderful exhibitions around the city!! 

My first stop with my dad was at Palazzo Pitti to see the exhibition of Caravaggio e i Caravaggeschi





That's before we enter the exhibition: I have got the tickets on my hands!!




That's what we see from the window of the palace...the Boboli garden...





...and a beautiful view of Florence






....and before we get down on the steps....




....towards the exit!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Simona,
many thanks for the photos from Palazzo Pitti. They remind me my wonderful time in Florence last year!!

Simona Albanese said...

thanks for your comments...Florence is a beautiful place and Palazzo Pitti was wonderful!!
Ciao

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...